Our Leadership Team would like to share some important information for Sunday gatherings. As you know, the state officials of North Carolina recently lifted gathering guidelines and the mask mandate. We realize the Covid-19 pandemic is still affecting some in North Carolina but we believe it is time to eliminate many of the guidelines at Living Hope. As we see Covid cases continue to decrease in our area, the following adjustments will be implemented for Sunday gatherings:
1. Mask are optional inside the facilities. We understand and respect anyone who continues to wear a mask at Living Hope.
2. Sunday registration is no longer required.
3. Sanitizing Stations will remain in place until further notice.
4. Social distancing is a personal choice. Due to the size of our community gathering area, we will continue to encourage interaction outside after the Sunday service.
5. The Living Hope Kidz program will continue to meet 2x per month until further notice. We will update parents as we continue to adjust our Sunday program.
We know this has been a difficult season but we continue to trust in the Lord. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.