Music for All
We offer lessons and classes for children and adults. We are dedicated to providing a comprehensive music education for all students by studying sacred and secular music.
Our teachers are dedicated to helping each student discover their unique potential in music.
To the Glory of God
Our mission is to help each student cultivate their individual God-given potential in music so that these skills may be used throughout life to the glory of God.
Living Hope Music School offers weekly private lessons in the following instruments:
- Traditional Piano
- Suzuki Piano
- Traditional Violin
- Suzuki Violin
Tuition & Enrollment
Annual Registration Fee
- Single: $30 full year
- Family: $60 full year (up to 4 family members)
Registration Fee is required at time of enrolling and is non-refundable.
To enroll, please call 704.542.7273 ext.203.
Monthly tuition will vary depending on the length of the lesson and number of lessons in the month. Here are the current weekly lesson rates:
- Private lesson for a half hour once a week is $30
- Forty-five minute lesson once a week is $45
- Sixty minute lesson once a week is $60
Lessons are paid for in advance by the month and are due before the first lesson of every month. Please see below for our attendance and cancellation policies.
Hours & Schedule
- Monday: 2:00-8:30PM
- Tuesday: 2:00-8:30PM
- Thursday: 2:00-8:30PM
We are pleased that you have selected our school to further your music education. Please read this policy carefully.
The Annual registration fee is due before lessons begin and is non-refundable. Please make checks payable to Living Hope at Ballantyne. Upon arriving for your first lesson, please bring a check or cash for both registration as well as your first month’s tuition. Checks for monthly tuition need to be made out to the teacher.
- Tuition: Tuition is due at the first lesson of each month and for every lesson in the month regardless if the student attends or not (please see above for rates). There will be no refunds for lessons the student misses and teachers are not required to make up lessons. If your teacher misses a lesson, it will be made up or a credit will be issued.
- Practice: The Student is expected to practice all assigned material and develop a weekly practice schedule.
- Lesson Termination: As a courtesy to the teacher, we ask that you give a paid two week notice. Teachers cannot provide a refund if lessons are terminated midway through the month.
- Inclement Weather: We will post any school closings on our website. Students will not be charged a lesson fee when the school closes because of inclement weather.
- Safety: For the safety of your children, all children (under 12) should be accompanied to and picked up from their lesson.